Audio Series by Pastor Steve Carr (These studies are on a flash drive and are aproximately 45 minutes in length).
Marriage and Family Topics
* Building Understanding with Your Mate.
* Learning How to Love.
* How to Fight Fair.
* Building a Better Marriage.
* Developing a Strong Christian Family in the Midst of a Chaotic World.
* How to Communicate in the Midst of Conflict.
* The Song of Solomon. (3 CDs)
* Developing Greater Companionship.
* How to Develop Your Communication Skills.
* The Mystery of Oneness.
* How to Resolve Conflicts in a Biblical Way.
* The Virtues of a Christian Family.
* Developing Sexual Intimacy.
* Becoming Like-Minded
* Finding the Root Causes of Your Problems
* Working Though Your Differences
* Marriage, Divorce, and Remarriage
* Keys to Companionship
* Why Did God Create Sex?
* Solving Conflicts
* How To Communicate in the Midst of Conflict
Faithful Husband Series (7 studies)
* His Priorities.
* The Supreme Calling and Responsibility of a Husband.
* What it means to be the Head of Your Home.
* Taking the Lead in Conflict Resolution.
* Taking the Lead in Communication.
* Being understanding, sensitive, and respectful.
* Romance and Sexual Intimacy.
* Issues to Consider Before Choosing a Mate.
* Keeping Your Relationship Pure.
* Choices of the Heart.
* Dating Principles from Ruth.
* Defining Your Relationships.
* Relationship Enders. (2 studies)
* Sex and Singles
* Introduction to Marriage Counseling with Q and A. (2 studies)
* Setting up Safeguards for your Counseling Ministry with Q and A. (2 studies)
* How to Maintain Your Marriage in the Ministry.
Click here to order from the Audio Series
Video Series by Pastor Steve Carr
Single Video Presentations on flash drive designed to encourage couples in their marriage relationship.
Each video presentation listed below was recorded at a couple’s retreat around the country. These presentations are approximately 45 minutes of teaching dealing with specific topics based solely on God’s Word.
* Becoming a Good Forgiver
* The Virtues of a Christian Home
* Learning How to Love
* Realistic Expectations
* The Responsibility of a Husband
* The Responsibility of a Wife
* Parenting Principles (Two studies)
* The Song of Solomon (Three studies)
* How to Become One
* Building Understanding with Your Spouse
* Sexual Intimacy in Marriage
* Building a Better Marriage
* Developing Greater Companionship
* Developing a Strong Christian Family in the Midst of a Chaotic World
* Strengthening Communication Skills
* How to Fight Fair
* The Mystery of Oneness
* How to Resolve Conflicts in a Biblical Way